Thursday, December 25, 2014

In Memory of Wendy

This was a sad read this morning for me at Robyn's Fetish - I had the privilege of being on a DT with Wendy -she is truly gifted and will be missed by all -  Rest in peace my dear crafting friend.

December 18, 2014


I am 56 years young; am retired & live in New Zealand.

My creative passions include most anything paper craft related

- including card making, rubberstamping, digital stamps, scrapbooking, altered art,

art journaling, off the page items, canvases.

I also enjoy cross stitch & knitting.

May you rest in peace with the angels, dear Wendy.

Your gentleness, kindness, generosity and

helpfulness will never be forgotten.

We love you and miss you.

copied from Robyn's Fetish Blog

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss Gail, it's always hard losing a friend, even when we didn't know them in person. I think some best friendships have been made on line with crafty people. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.