Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Hide and Seek

Hubby took a walk with Garland the Elf while I looked at some of the specialty items. 

When he returned it said that Garland was hiding in the store and she wanted me to find her. I was once again getting nervous with her not being under close supervision, but hubby assured me he could see her and would protect her. 

Ha! I looked over his shoulder and there she was - sitting at the coffee grinder - silly Elf! The next two pictures soon to be posted are Garland hiding in other areas of the store under the supervision of hubby of course! Stay tune!


Come on over to DL Thankful Thursday

 and join in on the fun with your 3D Elf!

Dec 25 - DL Thankful Thursday - Elf Antics Linky Party UE - no stacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always and honor & blessing to have you stop by - may your day be filled with Joy & Happiness - God Bless you today & Always - ~ Gail ~