Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Go Red Wings

My favorite Hockey Team is the Detroit Red Wings!  I had these collector Cokes sitting on a shelf and Garland took them off the shelf and she wanted to drink all of them!

 I caught her just in time to let her know the coke would not taste very good since these have been sitting on the shelf for a very long time! She was happy to have her picture taken with the Coke rather than drinking one. 

PS - I do not think I am going to let her drink any soda pop - we do not drink soda pop so she will have to be satisfied with water, coffee or tea - we do have milk on hand - Almond and Organic. Thank you for stopping by!




Come on over to DL Thankful Thursday

 and join in on the fun with your 3D Elf!

Dec 25 - DL Thankful Thursday - Elf Antics Linky Party UE - no stacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always and honor & blessing to have you stop by - may your day be filled with Joy & Happiness - God Bless you today & Always - ~ Gail ~