Saturday, October 11, 2014

Daydream Designs ~ My Last Posting for ths year

 Welcome ~ Thank you for stopping by my blog.  This is my last posting for Daydream Designs - I am so going to miss being on this team. It is my hope to be back next summer and be active on this team once again. Thank you Diane for the fun ride! Have a blessed week everyone - God is so good - All of the time! Blessings ~ Gail ~

I have created this Brown and Turquoise Christmas card using DDD Digital Stamps - 

Christmas Deer & 
Christmas WonderWord Art
Recipe
White Cardstock for base of card
Chocolate Cardstock for mat 
DDD Digital Stamps Pre-colored
Quickutz Doily Rectangle Die
Turquoise Ribbon cut into a banner
You can purchase all of Diane Noble's 
Daydream Design Digital Stamps 
in the Daydream Designs Store
Click HERE to be taken directly to the 
Store to check out ALL of the New Digital Sets and 
other digitals she has for sale at reasonable prices

Thank you for stopping by & please visit Diane's Day Dream Designs 
You are sure to find a set suitable for your crafting creativity!
Have a Blessed Week.
Thank you for stopping by

I would like to link to and share with the following challenges
I would like to enter the following challenges
Oct 25 Crafting by Designs ATG UE
Oct 14 WAW ATG 4 of 5








4 comments:

  1. Like the colors & the silhouette Deer w/ the sentiment. All the best to you and see you next yr.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Gail. I am going to miss your work on the design team. Hope to see you back in the summer. Best wishes, Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all the best, Gail! I will miss you and your lovely cards! Looking forward to your return to blogland next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will more than miss you Gail, but look forward to the time when you are able to come back! In the meantime we will pray the days ahead go well for you. Thank you so very much for all you have done for Daydream Designs!!! Hugs, dear friend! Stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.