Wednesday, March 12, 2014

God made everything

I created this card for the last challenge at Digi Darla's blog. She has now closed her store but the challenge is still open for a few days so pop on over and join in the fun. Thank you Darla for the lovely freebie images - and my message to you and everyone that reads this message is I wish above all else that you be in good health and prosper. Have a blessed week ~ Gail ~
Recipe
White Cardstock
Lighthouse digital stamp scene by Digi Darla
Spectrum Noir Markers
Scripture Ecclesiastic 3:11 download at Word Art Wednesday this week
Green Gross Grain Ribbon
Paper wording brown heart flower
Blue Heart Metal Brad
Clouds & Hearts Washi Tape
Crop-a-dile Corner Rounder
I would like to share with the following challenges: 
Creating in Faith Hope and Love    ATG with a Bible Scripture
Crafting by Designs March ATG Challenge
Just Keep On Creating ATG Feb 25 - March 26 UE 
WAW - ATG 3 of 5  ECC 3:11 Scripture
Sister ACT Cards ONLY UE
Crafting by Designs Things with Wings - two birds in sky 1 of 5
Digi Darla Last Challenge ATG UE

Pinspirational photo inspired challenge 3 of 5 - using red and green


8 comments:

  1. Gail this is so BEAUTIFUL. I am sorry to hear of Digi Darla's closing. The green ribbon and the red light house are spectacular. Thank you for sharing your sweet art with us at WAW. Blessings Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that lighthouse image...I'll have to go hop over to Word Art and look for that sentiment now! Thanks for sharing at Pinspirational Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image! I really like your take on our challenge this week at {Pin}spirational Challenges. Thanks for sharing!
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love this image.Thanks for sharing and have a blessed day,
    Sandy
    ♥ Scrapbook Blessings Club DT ♥
    ♥ A Working Mom's Joy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous scene, Gail. Thanks for playing at Sister Act again this week. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gail, yesterday I had the opportunity to have a lovely day out with my mum and good friend near the water in one of Sydney's loveliest suburbs, this card reminds me of yesterday. I love the main image and the embellishments you have added.

    THANKS SO MUCH for your continued entries at Anything goes, Just keep on creating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE lighthouses. This is just a pretty card, Gail. Your artwork is always fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us in our Word Art Wednesday challenge this week. We love having so many beautiful designs showcased like yours each week. We appreciate your support.
    Diane Noble (DT-WAW)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done, Gail!!! Thank You for playing along with me in the Faith Hope Love Scripture Challenge!! May your day and week be a blessed one, and I hope you have a chance to play along with me this week as well!!!

    Blessings,
    Jen
    www.faithhopelove1cor13-13.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.