Saturday, February 28, 2015

STICKY POST

WELCOME to my Blog - this is an informational Sticky Post

DESIGN TEAMS


Diane Daydream Designs
To be taken to Diane's Blog Click HERE
Check for freebies & also the link to Diane's store will be at the top of her blog - have fun!


Monthly Challenge - A Creative Need
To be taken to the  
A Creative Need Blog Challenge Click HERE






1. ALL CHALLENGE BLOG BADGES are listed at the bottom of the blog
2. All Badges Awards I earned for entering challenges are in the tab at the top
3. Pictures of my family are in the tab at the top

If you cannot find a posting - there are two ways to accomplish this: Scroll through my blog postings OR - the easiest way is to go to my blog ARCHIVE Listing - which is on the right side of my blog just past my design team listing.
  My Email address:  utb01@att.net 
Have a lovely day! Gail

5 comments:

  1. I just noticed you have 200 followers - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that crossword on your tag Love it.....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card. It sure looks like spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for ALL OF YOU, my dear friend. God bless and keep you, comfort you, and give you peace.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - enjoy your day!