Sunday, October 13, 2013

Pine Cone Pizza Gift Box with Cards


Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy to make this gift box and cards
Here is A video to learn how to make the Pizza box:

Pizza Box Video Instructions- Click HERE

I cut my cards using a 3 x 6 inch piece of card stock - scored at the 3 inch line (which is the center) - folder and used bone folder to crease - then used my Crop-a-dile to round corners.

Recipe 
DCWV Harvest Gathering Pine Cone Cardstock
ATG Glue Gun - it works for me to hold my box together but I have also used double side tape
I made a Belly Band out of Kraft cardstock - I cut it 1/2 inch by 11 inches - wrapped it around the closed box - then finger pressed where I wanted my folds - removed the band and used the bone folder to crease those folds - I placed the belly band back on the box and then used my ATG gun to see where I wanted to glue the flaps together for the belly band - this way I knew the belly band would slide easy on and off the box.

I would like to enter the following challenges:
 Ends
Oct 15 Crafting with the Dragonflies Make a Box and Gift cards 1E 
Oct 17 Creative Corner - AT But a Card 3E #1
Oct 18 2 Sisters ATG UE
Oct 25 Challenges 4 Everybody ATG UE
Oct 31 DL ART THANKFUL THURSDAY October Challenge UE





7 comments:

  1. Cute little box. Nice job. Thank you for joining us at challenges4everybody! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, well done Gail! I was beginning to think this challenge was one step too far! I love your pinecone pizza box and have bookmarked that video for sure! Great little gift set you have made. Thanks for joining in the fun and stretching those crafting muscles for Crafting with Dragonflies and making a gift card set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous gift box with cards. Certainly a great gift idea isn't it - and yours is suitable for any time or celebration. Thanks so much for always being a part of our challenges over at Crafting with Dragonflies. Ina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your box & cards turned out wonderful. I'll have to ck out the video.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the design of the pine cones, simple but eyecatching. Anyone would be pleased to receive this

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love that paper, and the clean Kraft belly band. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous set, love the mini pizza box, great pattern, thanks so much for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.