Challenge #4 at Clearly iStamp is Lift a Project.
Find a crafty project that inspires you. "Lift" the design, elements, theme, sketch, etc. In your post tell us who and what you "lifted"[if you can post the project or/and link to the project"]
Click here for the link to the challenge page.
I lifted Katy - Clearly iStamp DT Member
Here is Katy's Think Vacation Card ~ To visit her blog, Click HERE
I lifted her card by following her layout - using the same embossing folder, but using a different image & sentiment.
Honeycomb embossing folder Sizzix
White Cardstock for base of card
Gone Buggy Pre-colored digital stamps
Pop up Tape Forever in Time
Spellbinders Circle Die Cut
PowderPuff Chalking Ink Midnight Confession
Here are the rules for the challenge:
* Any type of crafty project is allowed as long as it meets the theme
* The Challenge beings today, Friday, Aug 2 at 10 AM Central Time
* The Challenge ends Thursday, August 15 at 11 PM Central Time
* The winner will be award a $10 gift code to purchase Clearly iStamp digital stamps.
* If a Clearly iStamp digital is used, you will be entered into the drawing twice
* There will be a Top 3 award
So what are you waiting for? Come on over to Clearly iStamp Challenge Blog for inspiration and look at what the rest of the DT has created. Then make your creation and enter your project to get a chance to win a $10 gift code for Clearly iStamp Digital Stamps.
enjoy your crafting week!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
August 7 Totally Paper Crafting Song - Bringing home a Baby Bumble bee 3E #1 - You can here two cute girls sing it here
August 7 Cute Card Thursday c/p Anything Goes UE
August 8 Sister Act Card Challenge only Anything Goes UE
August 8 Brown Sugar Friendship 2E #1
August 9 Glitter and Sparkle c/p CAS UE