Thursday, May 2, 2013

National Day of Prayer ~ May 2, 2013

Today is the National Day of Prayer. 

I am blessed to be married to a faithful, Christian man who loves his family, serves Jehovah God and prays.

My husband, Rick is the secretary of Genesee Valley Men of Christ (GVMC) in Flint, Michigan. 

10 years ago the GVMC hosted their first National Day of Prayer & Breakfast. This annual event is a wonderful opportunity for the community of believers to gather for a delicious breakfast, encouraging fellowship, and to pray for our Nation and local governments.

 

2 Chronicles 7:14

King James Version (KJV)
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

I encourage you to take time to pray today for; Family, Education, Military, Church, Community, Students, Businesses, Labor and Local and National elected Officials.

Our only hope is in God through His son Jesus, who came to die that we might have life, and have life more abundantly.

 New Living Translation
Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.


Thank you for stopping by today.
 Have a prayerful day. 
May God Bless America! 

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.