Monday, May 13, 2013

Melonheadz Sparkle & Shine Challenge

Welcome to my blog. I am happy to announce I am now on the DT for the Melonheadz Blog Challenge.
  
Thank you Audrey for selecting me to join you & the team at Melonheadz. 
Thanks to Nikki for the lovely digital images. 

You can visit Nikki's Melonheadz store by clicking HERE.  Also, visit Nikki's blogs & stores- click HERE.

Here are the rules for the bi-weekly challenge: you are not required to use an image from MELONHEADZ ETSY SHOP, but if you do, you can enter as many times as you like and your theme will be anything goes.   
If you choose not to use an image from Melonheadz, that is fine too, but then you must follow the challenge theme and are allowed 2 entries per challenge.

Today is my first official posting for the 
bi-weekly challenge at Melonheadz  
Today's challenge is Sparkle and Shine
Here is my card creation using  
Friendship is and Balloon Pink 
Digital Stamps by Melonheadz 

RECIPE
White Cardstock for the base of the card
Balloon Pink Digital Stamp copied and arranged on the white card stock 12 times
Friendship is Digital Sentiment placed in the middle of the balloons
Glossy Accents on each of the balloons and the heart in the sentiment
Brown Offray ribbon/bow
INSIDE card - One of the Pink Balloon Digital Stamps - fussy cut ~ I used Hampton Arts Glitter Chalk to cover the balloon
Plenty of space inside the card to write a personal message

Now it is your turn - come on over and join our fun challenge at Melonheadz & you could be the winner of free Melonheadz digital stamps. 
I hope to see you there! 
Tell them Gail sent ya. 
Enjoy your crafting day!

Challenges I would like to enter this creation:

Ends Friday
May 17 Glitter and Sparkle Ribbons UE
Ends Saturday
May 25 The Corrosive My Sentiment Exactly 3E*#2
May 25 The Cutie Pie Photo Inspired 3E*#1
Ends Friday 
May 31 DL.ART Thankful Thursday May Linky Party UE



   
 
DT: If for some reason, I missed the mark on a requirement, I would appreciate a private email message at utb01@att.net so I can make my correction. It is my intent to following the expectations for uploading to a blog challenge, but being human I make mistakes. I will return a prompt courtesy reply. Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gail

    good to see you again, and such a sweet card, love the pink balloons

    thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card for any friend. Lovely sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing at The Corrosive Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and love all the balloons.
    Thank you for joining the Cutie Pies Photo Inspiration challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card - great take on the theme - love the balloons.
    Thanks for playing with The Cuties this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.