Sunday, May 5, 2013

Gingerloft Lilac & Lace


Welcome! Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I am happy to announce,  I am a member of the Gingerloft Blog Challenge Team and today I am uploading my first card creation as an official DT member. Thank you Tami for giving me the honor to join the team.
Gingerloft Challenges take place bi-weekly on Sunday.  
The rules of the challenge: create a card [limit 3] that fits the theme and upload by the deadline to be entered in the drawing for Gingerloft Digital Stamps
Today's challenge at Gingerloft is Lilac and Lace. 
I am using Gingerloft Floral Background Digital stamp behind the window in my card.
 You can purchase Gingerloft Digital Stamps by clicking HERE.

RECIPE
White cardstock for the base of the card
Scraps of cardstock for the background
Spellbinders Floral Die Cut for the sentiment
Hope Sentiment Mary's Cardz TV Encouragement Clear Stamp
Memento Black Tuxedo Ink
Window Die Cut by Poppy Seeds
Pop up Tape Forever in time behind the window die cut to give dimension and Hope Sentiment
Digital Stamp Floral Background Gingerloft
Colorbox Lilac ink - then I used embossing powder over the digital stamp to give it a shine
Lace for the curtain
Scraps of cardstock

I welcome you to stop by today to read all about the challenge, view the DT creations and upload your 3 cards - you have two weeks to get your creative juices flowing! 
I hope to see you at Gingerloft soon
Have a Happy Week! 

Challenges

Ends Friday
May 31 DL.ART Thankful Thursday May Linky Party UE
Ends Friday
May 10 Glitter and Sparkle Anything Goes UE 
Ends Saturday
May 11 One Stitch at A Time Anything Goes 

 
DT: If for some reason, I missed the mark on a requirement, I would appreciate a private email message at utb01@att.net so I can make my correction. It is my intent to following the expectations for uploading to a blog challenge, but being human I make mistakes. I will return a prompt courtesy reply. Thank you.

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, love the fab design and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the use of the window & triangle piece of paper with different patterns. One of my fav colors is lavender. This morn, my blog indicates that your blog button I had on my blog sidebar has been removed/deleted. What's up with that? Also, did not see any challenges entered with this.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gail -love the colours and the window idea! Congratulations on your new DT position.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!Love your colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the DT post. A great card, love the colours. Thank you for joining us over at Glitter Sparkle this week, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card :o) Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT and good luck. Hugs

    Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card with fabulous colouring :)

    Many thanks for joining in with our 'Anything Goes' challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.