Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sheep Tag

Recipe
Tag from Freckled Fawn [I won a set of these tags}
Stampendous Clear Stamps
Memento Black Tuxedo Ink
Blue Micron Pen for Faux Stitching
Blue Embroidery Thread


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges as I believe it meets the challenge requirements.

Ends Friday
April 19 Glitter and Sparkle Faux or Real Stitching UE

Ends Saturday
April 20 Sentimental Sunday Tag You're It 3E(#2)

Ends Tuesday
April 23 Word Art Wednesday Have a sentiment 5E(#5)
April 23 Crafty Creations No pattern Paper 2E(#2)
 
Ends Sunday
April 28 Pause Dream and Enjoy Friendship UE

April 28 Craftin Desert Divas Link It Up #4 Peacock color challenge UE 
 
Ends Tuesday
April 30 DL.ART Thankful Thursday April Linky Party UE 

April 30 Sandys Crafty Creation Faux or Real Stitching 2E each day (#2




DT: If for some reason, I missed the mark on a requirement, I would appreciate a private email message at utb01@att.net so I can make my correction. It is my intent to following the expectations for uploading to a blog challenge, but being human I make mistakes. I will return a prompt courtesy reply. Thank you.


2 comments:

  1. Very Pretty Tag, Gail!! TFS this sweet creation. Thanks for linking up with us at Tara's Craftin Desert Divas “Peacock Color Challenge “ Linky Party.

    ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little tag and image! Thanks for sharing for my challenge at Sandy's Crafty Creations!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.