Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Purple Card

Recipe
White Cardstock for base of card
Scraps of purple cardstock and papers
Embossing Folder Darcie Dots
Digi Darla Spring Digital Stamp
Hampton Glitter Chalk for digital and the border punch
Spectrum Noir Marker
Pop Up Tape Forever In Time
Border Punch Fiskars - Fly Away
Inside card: scrap of purple paper
Sentiment Stamp Happy Birthday Marks Finest Papers
And So has your birthday - created in Word
Purple Colorbok Ink
Purple Washi Tape
Thank you for taking time to visit me today - I was honored you stopped by - please come back again and may your week be filled with blessings from God.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges as I believe it meets the expectations.

Ends Tuesday
April 30 DL.ART Thankful Thursday April Linky Party UE

Ends Thursday
May 2 Crafts4Eternity Perfect papers - 3 papers 3E(#1) 
May 2 Crafty Cats - The Color Purple 1E 
Ends Friday
May 3 Glitter and Sparkle - White plus one color (purple) UE
Ends Saturday
May 4 Creative Inspirational Paint Anything Goes
May 4 Digi Darla Celebrate UE DD image used
May 4 Chalk-AH-Lot Something Outside for Spring use Chalk UE
Ends Sunday
May 5 The Pink Elephant Use Washi   inside the card 2 strips of purple Washi 


DT: If for some reason, I missed the mark on a requirement, I would appreciate a private email message at utb01@att.net so I can make my correction. It is my intent to following the expectations for uploading to a blog challenge, but being human I make mistakes. I will return a prompt courtesy reply. Thank you

13 comments:

  1. CUTE, CUTE CUTE! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gail,

    I am Matt (Chriss from Scrappin' with Chriss n' Lou's husband) I am doing reading duty for her today because she is sick in bed with Meniere's disease. Thank you for your kind words on her blog today. She will write back to you when her vertigo goes away! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such lovely card for our challenge thanks so much for sharing it with us hugs sassyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz with our purple challenge and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Gail. You have been busy lately. Thanks for joining us at Chalk-Ah-Lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great papers! Love your purples.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely done on outside & inside as well. Purple is one of my fav colors.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Pause Dream Enjoy Outdoor Critters challenge.
    Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful purple card, Gail. My favorite color. Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Darla this week. Good Luck!

    Emily T
    DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card. Great use of purple. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card. I really love the shape. I love the colors you have used.

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and great image .Love the colour it's my fav . Thanks for joining us at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute birthday card! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.