Friday, April 26, 2013

Get Well Gift Box

Recipe
Small Box - Click here for a tutorial for making a pizza type box
3 1/4 x 2 1/4 is my small box
PowderPuff Hawaiian Blue Chalking Ink
Spectrum Noir Markers - Brown, Orange, Teal
Digital Stamp and Sentiment: Fish Hooks - digital image by Hambo Stamps
Inside - small card with the sentiment - PowderPuff Hawaiian Blue Chalking Ink
Sharpie Brown Pen for Faux Stitching on Box
Sharpie Beige Pen for Faux Stitching on the Card



Thank you for stopping by today -it is always an honor to have you  drop by. Have a Happy Day!
 
 I would like to enter this card in Sandys Crafty April Creation Challenge and the following challenges, as I believe it fits the requirements. Please join me in uploading your creation as well.

 
Ends Saturday
April 26 365 Avenue Anything Goes Color Twist - Brown, Orange, Teal, Beige

Ends Monday
April 29 Hambo Hoedown Anything but a card 1E Digital Stamp and Sentiment: Fish Hooks - digital image by Hambo Stamps

Ends Tuesday
April 30 Sandys Crafty Creations Anything Goes with a Twist - Faux Stitching 2E (#1) 

Ends Saturday


DT: If for some reason, I missed the mark on a requirement, I would appreciate a private email message at utb01@att.net so I can make my correction. It is my intent to following the expectations for uploading to a blog challenge, but being human I make mistakes. I will return a prompt courtesy reply. Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. Gail your little box of goodies is so cute and it is sure to make the recipient feel much better. Thank you and it is great to see you at the hambo hoedown again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Gail! I love little gift and treat boxes and your is just so cute! Thanks so much for playing on our street at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to your next visit.
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful box of goodies!!!

    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey the cold I caught could have gone away a lot faster with this wonderful get well box.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fishing lure! Thanks for sharing this with my April Challenge at Sandy's Crafty Creations1
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.