Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sister Postcard

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I have a postcard created using Crafty Secrets Postcard kit. I added a bow die cut using a scrap of red cardstock, and embossed the bow part only - not the ribbon under the bow. I added a pearl in the center of the bow. I glued the postcard Vintage design to Kraft Journal Cardstock.  The back of this postcard is stamped using Crafty Secrets Once Upon a Time Postcard kit stamps. a Star dimentional that came with the kit is attached with pop up tape.
Enjoy your week!



I would like to enter this in Crafty Secrets Linky Party going on right now - a Crafty Secrets Product is required to enter this challenge.


Readers, Please Join me in entering the following challenges

Ends March 10 Crafty Secret Linky Party - (Vintage Postcard Kit - Stamp) unlimited - Crafty Secret Product required 
Ends March 10 The Kraft Journal - Folds and Shapes (this is shape) unlimited 
Ends March 11 Paper Take Weekly - anything goes unlimited 
Ends March 17 Paper Playtime - anything goes unlimited 
Ends March 17 Desert Diva Linky Party Anything Goes unlimited 
Ends March 20 Shelly's images  Roll em  #4 Kraft Paper (for back of the postcard), #1 Die Cut(bow) # 5 Dimensional (on the back of the postcard) 5E(#3) 
Ends March 31 Pin and Tack - Spark your Creativity Now anything goes unlimited 
Ends March 31 DL.Art Thankful Thursday - March Linky Party - Anything Goes unlimited

  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------


If this creation does not meet any challenges I entered, I will make note and not enter this kind of creations in the future.  Thank you for your understanding - as I do not wish to break any blog challenge rules.    

Hi to the DT member of blogs: If I need to be corrected regarding any posting that does not meet the  guidelines,  I would appreciate a private email message rather than a posting on my blog. I can be reached at utb01@att.net. Thank you. I view it as an honor and privilege to enter challenges. Have a wonderful day.

8 comments:

  1. very cute! Thank you for linking up to Tara's first Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Diva's.
    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your postcard is so pretty your sister is going to love it
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card. Thanks for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a amazing card you make,
    Thanks so much for joining our challange
    Gerda
    Gerda
    Shelly's Images Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous postcard Gail!

    Thank you so much for joining us for the Crafty Secrets March Linky Party!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great postcard! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the SISTER wording that looks like Daisies. Would like to know more about the Daisy letters.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great postcard. Love the old school feel of this. Thanks for playing with Paper Playtime

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.