Saturday, March 2, 2013

Pet Panda

RECIPE
Black Cardstock
White cardstock
Cricut Cartridge Pagoda - page 35
I used my Gypsy by Provocraft to create this card
Google eyes
I do not have a pet in my home - however, if I had one, I think a Panda would be a cute choice. They are so cute! Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day!

CHALLENGES
Ends March 2 Exploring Cricut Love your Pet - must use a Circut cut 
Ends March 3 The Cupcake Challenge -Shape Card 1E
Ends March 3 The Pink Elephant - anything goes unlimited 
Ends March 6 Simon Says Anything Goes unlimited
Ends March 9 CI Paint Inspired by Anything Goes - unlimited 
Ends March 31 Pin and Tack - Spark your Creativity Now anything goes unlimited

9 comments:

  1. Gail, this is super cute! Love the fun googly eyes, heehee! :) Thanks for playing along in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Gail.. Would be a cute pet.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Gail! Really cute idea. Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute Panda card!! Love the eyes. Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gail, this is an absolutely DARLING card. You did a fantastic job! LUV it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love Pandas and your wonderful Panda card. The wiggle eyes are perfect. I like shaped cards. I enjoyed seeing & photographing the Panda Cub at the San Diego Zoo in CA beginning of Feb.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shaped card,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very adorable!
    Love the Panda!
    Thank you for joining in on the Creative Inspirations Paint challenge!
    Michelle, dt team

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't tell you how much I want this card!! I love pandas!! And to add to it, it's a shaped card!! Wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at CI Paints!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.