Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Get Well Card

Recipe
White Cardstock for the base of the card
Digital Delight Fish Image compliments of Delightful Digitals Thank you
Washi Measuring tape
Fiskars Border Punch Boundary Waters
Blue Polk-a-dot paper (a scrap) inside the card
Sentiment created by me and merged with the digital stamp in Word Program

March 28 2013 Winner at Delightful Challenge ~ Thank You
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges as I believe it meets the requirements. Please join me in entering your creation as well! Enjoy your week and thanks for stopping by. 

ENDS Wednesday

April 27 Delightful Challenge Get Well 3E(#1) counts twice - I am using a Digital Delight Image
 
Ends Sunday
March 31 Pin and Tack - Spark your Creativity Now anything goes unlimited
March 31 DL.Art Thankful Thursday - March Linky Party - Anything Goes unlimited
March 31 The Pink Elephant Clean and Simple unlimited
March 31 Party Time Tuesday Anything Goes 2E[#2]


Ends Tues
April 2 Through the Craft Room Door Anything Goes 2E[#2  
  
Ends Saturday
April 6 Creative Inspiration paint Anything Goes unlimited

Ends Sunday
April 7 Dream Pause and Enjoy Anything Goes unlimited



DT: If for some reason, I missed the mark on a requirement, I would appreciate a private email message at utb01@att.net so I can make my correction. It is my intent to following the expectations for uploading to a blog challenge, but being human I make mistakes. I will return a prompt courtesy reply. Thank you.

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely love that washi measuring tape! So cute and love the image as well. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the edge punch that compliments the fish/water theme of the get well card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!Super cute card,Love your fish...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought I'd let you know something is odd with emailing you. I get a prompt to enter some characters to reduce spam sort of like the prove you're not a robot thingie. Did you make a change to your emailing Gail?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute get well card! Love your little fishie! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Melissa - I just posted and I went through OK but possibly that means because it is my blog? I made only one change weeks ago about cutting down on spam but I know you have posted since that change went into place - maybe it pops up once in awhile - I do not know - strange - thanks for letting me know about this! Enjoy your crafting day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.