Friday, March 1, 2013

Design Team Call - Sister Act Card Challenge

Good Morning everyone! 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
This post is my official application to apply for a New Card Challenge coming soon called Sister Act Card Challenge!
This challenge is run by two sister-in-laws: Jenn and Tricia
 
Here is the link so you can read all about it! Click HERE

The Design Team call runs from March 1 - March 22 - so if you are interested in applying please visit the Sister Act Blog today.
----------------------------------------------------
I consider myself a Clean & Simple kind of gal when it comes to card creations. I really like working with paper and I consider crafting a wonderful adventure.


I also like to think outside the box with some of my card creations. I save and use butcher paper, cardboard, envelopes, and buttons from old clothing to use in crafting.

Below are 3 Cards I have created since I began blogging at the end of August 2012. These cards are no longer in my craft room but in the hands of those I love.

CARD 1:
This card was created for my son, Ben and I presented it to him on his birthday this year ~February 28th. I enjoyed making this card using a screen door die cut and a real piece of screen webbing for the door. Ben likes to hunt, so I found a digital deer head to us as a mount on the wall that can be seen through the window.


Door opened
CARD 2
This was a Christmas Card I created using  2 digital stamps and die cuts. My 95 year old mother-in-law received this card at Christmas.
CARD 3  
I was very pleased how this card turned out using die cuts, punches and an embossing folder. It went to the love of my life, my wonderful, supportive hubby, Rick
It was a blessing to post my application to my blog. Don't forget to apply by March 22 if you are interested in being on the DT for Sister Act Card Challenge.

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your week! 

I can be reached by email at utb01@att.net

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for submitting your designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely choice of cards - thank you for submitting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the info. I too applied. Good luck hope you get in and naturally me too.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. All wonderful creations. Like the screen on the door card. Like the Winter scenery. You won a challenge with the white on white heart card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards. The screen door one is so cool, and the white one is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honestly I love each of your card especially the screen door. They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab cards good luck with the DT entry xxx

    ReplyDelete

It is always and honor & blessing to have you stop by - may your day be filled with Joy & Happiness - God Bless you today & Always - ~ Gail ~