Sunday, March 17, 2013

Chic To Shabby #2

Hi Card Makers - This is card #2 [ATC creation] for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge Chic to Shabby.  Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy your Sunday!

 

RECIPE
Die Cut With a View Tattered Time Cardstock for the card base 
Free Vintage Digital Stamps: dress form
Sentiment 3-D beauty, enjoy, dance Melody Ross
Embossed Charm - Making Memories

Washi Tape - Polk-a-dots and writing
Offray Brown Ribbon
Pop up Tape Forever in Time

 
I will enter this Card in the challenges listed below - as I believe it meets the guidelines.  Come join me in uploading your card creations too!

Ends March 17 Simon Says Stamp and Show Chic to Shabby unlimited
Ends March 20 Cute Card Thursday - Anything goes unlimited
Ends March 21 Cardz TV Theme:It's So You - Your Favorite Colors (Browns) unlimited
 
Ends March 29 Challenges 4 Everybody Anything Goes 3E(#2)
Ends March 31 Pin and Tack - Spark your Creativity Now anything goes unlimited

Ends March 31 DL.Art Thankful Thursday - March Linky Party -unlimited
 
If I have entered a card in your creation that does not fit the expectations, I would appreciate a private email rather than a post to my blog so I can make the correction. Email: ubt01@att.net Thank you

4 comments:

  1. Like how the polka dot washi tape & vintage dress form complement one another.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail...your ATC card is so cute! I like the different patterns you've used on this to create such an interesting piece! Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice ATC -- I love doing these.
    This is so sweet. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.