Sunday, March 24, 2013

Bee & Behive Spring Card

RECIPE
Yellow Cardstock for base of card
Seeing Spots Embossing Folder by Cuttlebug
Black Sharpie to highlight the front of card beehive sections
White cardstock for banner
Spring has Sprung Sentiment by Marks Finest Papers
Memento Black Ink
Pink, Red, Black Recollections paper for cutting out the bee, heart
Clear Dollar Stamps Flowers - inside of card
Sharpies to highlight flowers and color stem and leaves
Google eyes for the bee
Pop-up Tape Forever in Time behind the Sentiment
Cricut Cartridge - Create A Critter page 45

I am entering this card in the following challenges as I believe it meets the challenge requirements. Come join me in uploading your creations too!

Ends Sunday
March 24 Fantabulous Spring is in the Air Cricut Cut

Ends Friday
March 29   2 Sisters Easter or Spring unlimited
 
Ends Saturday
March 30 at 6 pm Creative Inspiration Paint Anything Goes unlimited
 
Ends Sunday
March 31 Pin and Tack - Spark your Creativity Now anything goes unlimited
March 31 DL.Art Thankful Thursday - March Linky Party - Anything Goes unlimited

March 31 Pile it On - Dots - 1E (embossing folder Seeing Spots)

Ends Saturday
April 4 Chocolate Coffee (cards) Bring on Spring 2E(#2)
 
Ends Sunday 
April 7 Dream Pause and Enjoy Anything Goes unlimit
ed

April 7 Paper Playtime - Use a Bee - unlimited

 
 DT: If for some reason, I missed the mark on a requirement, I would appreciate a private email message at utb01@att.net so I can make my correction. It is my intent to following the expectations for uploading to a blog challenge, but being human I make mistakes. I will return a prompt courtesy reply. Thank you.

12 comments:

  1. Gail this is super cute! So bright and cheery! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your card. The little window for the bee is super cute! :)

    Rebecca, Fantabulous Cricut DT
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Check out my new challenge blog DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your behive,it is super cute,love the design of your card...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable I love it. Have a great week.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This BEE likes your sunny Bee card. Like the wiggle eyes. Bees are definitely a sign of Spring. The Bees are pollinating the BlueBonnets blooming in my backyard.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute! I really like your bee hive and that adorable little bee, a sure sign of Spring! Happy you joined us at CC&CC. Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. Love those google eyes on your bee. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute thanks for sharing with us at 2sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so dang cute. I love how you embossed the beehive. It looks great.
    thanks for sharing it with us at Pile It On.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a lovely and sweet card!!Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges!!¦
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    and http://colorinkdigistamps.blogspot.gr/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fabulous! I like the embossing on the hive. Thanks so much for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Anything Goes this past week. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute!!! Thanks for participating in our Chocolate,Coffee and Cards challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.