Friday, March 22, 2013

Angel Dog

RECIPE
Kraft Journal Cardstock
Wood look paper unknown brand
Kraft cardstock for grass
Fiskar Grass punch
Gold Embroidery thread
Pop up Tape Forever in Time
Angel Dog compliments of Melonheadz
ATC Sizzix Die for base of the card
I will be entering this card in the challenges listed below as I believe it meets the challenge guidelines. Please join me in entering you creation as well. Enjoy your week! 

Ends Sunday 
March 24 Kraft Journal - Favorite colors with Kraft cardstock or products (browns) unlimited


Ends Thursday
March 28 Stampin with the Dragon It's a Dog's Life 2E(#2)

Ends Sunday
March 31 Pin and Tack - Spark your Creativity Now anything goes unlimited 
March 31 DL.Art Thankful Thursday - March Linky Party - Anything Goes unlimited

Ends Sunday 
April 7 Dream Pause and Enjoy Anything Goes unlimited


Ends Thursday
April 4 Wags and Whiskers Friendship unlimited 

 DT: If for some reason, I missed the mark on a requirement, I would appreciate a private email message at utb01@att.net so I can make my correction. I will return a courtesy reply. Thank you.

7 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the image you have used. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Wags n' Whiskers. Hope you have a great day!

    - Jenn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the brown colors. This would be perfect for a Pet Loss theme. I posted my Dog creation today.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, very simple but so beautiful. Thank you for joining us for the Wags'n Whiskers challenge. Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs,
    Tamara DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooooooo dogon cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card, I love your layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Wags 'n Whiskers hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic friendship ATC and thank you for joining us at Wags n Whiskers for the recent challenge and good luck :)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.