Saturday, February 23, 2013

Thinking of You

RECIPE
Black Cardstock for the base of the card
Red with White Polk-a-dots Ki paper
Fiskars Square punch
Stampin up Heart Punch
MS Heart Border Punch 
Min Rose Embellishments by Offray
Thinking of you Digital Stamp compliments of Beccy's Place
Pop up Tape Forever in Time


CHALLENGES
Ends Feb 24 My Craft Spot - Add Flowers 1E
Ends Feb 25 The Scrapbooking Queen - use a digital stamp anything goes unlimited 
Ends Feb 25 Tuesday Alchemy - hearts - unlimited 
Ends Feb 28 Pin and Tack Spark your Creativity Now - anything goes unlimited
Ends Feb 28 DL.Art Thankful Thursday Feb. Linky Party - Anything Goes unlimited

Ends Feb 28 Beccy's Place - use Birthday Bash freebie 1E
Ends March 1 Paper Playtime - Sentiment - unlimited

Ends March 7 Clearly istamp Black & White with a pop of color 1E

Thank you for stopping by today - have a wonderful week!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love the MS punch.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. great colors.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a lovely card you made. I saw it at Beccy's Place.
    gr.
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stylish with the black/white/red colors. Pretty flower embellishing.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! The black and red combination is so striking!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! I love the heart punched border and Red, white, and black color combo! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card Janice, the colours are so elegant and I love the way you've used the image. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dang it woman..your going to make me get that MS heart punch....love it! Wasn't sure what it would look like and now that I saw it I WANT IT!! Good thing I still have GC from Christmas. Besides that your card is lovely and will be appreciated by whoever gets it.
    Thanks for playing with us at Clearly Inspired Challenges. Hope to see you March 8 when the new challenge is posted. Until then Happy Craftin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.