Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Twist of Faith Challenge #21-Friendship

Welcome Card Makers! I am so happy you dropped by today. It is time for another Twist of Faith Weekly Card Challenge. This weeks challenge is Friendship.

We are so happy to have Milk Coffee Stamps joining us with their sponsorship for you! Our random prize winner will receive their choice of FIVE  Milk Coffee images!

Milk Coffee consists of two artists who love to draw cute illustrations! They offer cute, quality digital stamps, which are perfect to papercraft... cards, scrapbooks,  or anything we can do with printed digital images  They make cute images for cute creations!
Please be sure to use our requirement of a scripture, or uplifting verse or words of healing, encouragement, or support on your card.

"The one thing I ask of the Lord -- the thing I seek most is to live in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, delighting in the Lord's perfections and meditating in His temple." Psalm 27:4 NLV

I hope you will join me this week by entering your card creation in the Friendship challenge - at Twist of Faith!

Here is my creation using the digital stamp 
Charlotte Reads a Book by Milk Coffee
 
RECIPE
Scrap piece of Pink Checkered paper for the mat
Paper doily (I won a set)
Spectrum Noir Markers
Pop up Tape Forever in Time
Blue and white star ribbon
Digital Speech Bubble by Squigglefly
Scripture created by me in Word and merged into the .png speech bubble

CHALLENGES
Ends Feb 3 Paper Playtime - use some brown - unlimited 
Ends Feb 3  Clear It Out Challenge Circles ~Use up Stash: cardstock, ribbon,) unlimited

3 comments:

  1. This is so very pretty Gail!! Love the digi and that great doily behind her. Thank you so very much for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute girl reading books and the doily! Thanks for sharing it with us at Clear it Out for our Circle Challenge!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like how you colored the digi. I have the digi & used it last yr but not used it recently.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.