Friday, January 25, 2013

Transportation

Hi Card Makers. Well, sometimes I like to think outside the box. So, I guess I did with this card. The theme for Cards for Men blog challenge is "Transportation" and the theme for Tuesday Throwdown is Furry Friends.I think this CAS card fits the bill for both challenges - what do you think?  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!


RECIPE
~ White Cardstock for base of card
~ Pre-colored Charlie Horse Digital stamp by Clearly istamp(Clear Dollar Stamps Digital) I won this set
~ Speech bubble and wording created by me in Microsoft Word and merged with the digital

CHALLENGES 
Ends Jan 29 Tuesday Throwdown - Furry Animals 3E(#1)
Ends Jan 30 DLARTThankful Thursday Linky Party anything goes unlimited Ends Jan 31 Pin and Tack - Spark your Creativity Now - CH#5 unlimited
Ends Feb 3Cards for Men - Transportation - unlimited 
Ends Feb 3 Paper Playtime - use some brown - unlimited

8 comments:

  1. This is really cute and funny! I love the CAS design. Thanks for joining us atTuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific way to combine the challenges, Gail ! Good thinking. Love the humor in the sentiment, too. :-D I'm delighted that you chose to play along in our Furry Friends challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck in the draw and I hope we're going to see your wonderful work again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh what a darling horse image!! Lovely CAS design!! :) Thanks for playing along with us at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenges! Hope you will join us again next week and good luck! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable!! That image is so fun and I love the sentiment!! What an awesome card!! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Playtime :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Paper Playtime DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card- I love the image.

    Thanks for joining us at cards for men.

    Caz

    ReplyDelete
  6. This image is so adorable and that sentiment is just awesome with it!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, I've not seen your Cowboy but I see me as the Cowgirl that wants to go horseback riding but not in this rainy weather. Cute digi & yes definitely a mode of transportation. I'll have to tell you about a trail ride I went on and when returning back to which we came from my horse takes off at a speedy gallop and I managed to stay on.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.