Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Scraps, Sketch, Wobble

Welcome to my blog scrappers. It is a wonderful weather day here in Michigan! You would not even know it was December - No Snow - and like Autumn here! I hope you have been scrapping today. I visited with 2 of my sisters at my mom's place today so I am now back into my crafting den. I have been trying to clear out the scrap box, but I still have a long way to go! Have a blessed week and come back again! ~ Gail~
This Card Won 2013 Christmas Card Challenge Week 1 * Spark Your Creativity Now Pin & Tack Thank you
RECIPE
Scraps from the scrapping bin
Dearie Doll digital stamp - wonderful freebies - I am blessed
Let it Snow Somewhere Else digital sentiment created by me
Action Wobble behind the pumpkin digital stamp - I love to wobble!
CHALLENGES
2013 Week 1 Christmas Card Challenge - Sketch (this card uses that sketch)
Simon Says - anything goes - ends Wed Dec 5
Wags and Whiskers - Christmas - cards/paper projects - ends Dec 6
Pin and Tack - Spark your Creativity Now - Dec monthly- anything goes - ends Dec 31
Pause, Dream, Enjoy - Forgotten Stash - ends Dec 6
Papertake Weekly - anything goes - ends Dec 11
Through the Craftroom Door - anything goes limit 2E (#2)
Clear it Out - Christmas runs through January
The Scrapbooking Queen -  must use a digital stamp - monthly challenge
Catch the Bug - anything goes - use any image - ends Dec 8

6 comments:

  1. Ha, ha. That's pretty funny. A pumpkins in a snow globe! Love the colors you used for this card. And thanks for entering again for the December Clear It Out Challenge!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along at Clear It Out...this little guy made me smile tfs...hope to see you again...Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Gail! Love your papers, and your image and sentiment are so cute! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, fun card.

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! Thanks so much for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug Blog. Good luck in the draw and please come by and enter our next challenge too!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super fun card with snow falling on the pumpkin! LOL
    Thanks so much for joining us for our special December giveaway at the Clear It Out challenge blog. We hope to see you again!
    Huggies & Blessings ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete

It is always and honor & blessing to have you stop by - may your day be filled with Joy & Happiness - God Bless you today & Always - ~ Gail ~