Sunday, November 11, 2012

Merry Christmas Card

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope your day is going nicely. Leave me some love before you depart and then you will truly bless my heart! ~ Gail ~ Today's card is created with scraps. This is a fun and quick Christmas card compliments of Creativity Prompt.  Once the card is printed -you just need to embellish.
RECIPE
Pre-printed Card Template from Creativity Prompt - Merry Christmas is already on the card
Scraps from my Craft Room - Dollar store bow, DCWV paper, package 3-5 embellishment, and glitter ribbon. Easy, Peasy.
CHALLENGES
Hiding in My Craft Room - Saturday scrap challenge #71 - 11/1- - 11/17 3E (#1)
Joan's Gardens - White, Red and Green Card
Just Keep on Creating - Christmas - ends December 1
Paper Take Weekly - Anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - always anything goes - limit 3E Ends Friday 11/16

11 comments:

  1. Pretty card Galil. I like the gifts and the touch of plaid.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Christmas card! Love the touch of sparkle!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like how the papers you used look like wonderful packaging wrap.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gail

    Thought I would visit and say hello and I am looking forward to getting to know you through Twist of Faith ad DT teamies. I am now a new follower too.

    Love your Christmas card. Love the colors, the bow and of course the presents. Beautiful.


    Hugs and smiles

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. So stunning design. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect design for the occasion...use of red makes it`s more adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! Thanks for playing along at Hiding in My Craft Room! ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful clean card with gorgeous embellishments . Colours are great!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody, Anything goes . Good luck and hope to see you at our next challenge! Hugs

    Sharon - DT of Challenges 4 everybody xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute Christmas card! And what a great use of scraps! Such an inspiration for me to get making those Christmas cards I need to be working on! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.