Saturday, November 10, 2012

In the Jungle

Good afternoon my scraping buddies. Question - have you visited the LITTLE SCRAPS of HEAVEN DESIGN site? Well, if you haven't you are in for a real treat! Tricia has some wonderful paper piecing digital patterns in cut file format as well as .jpg and .png. I was totally blessed when I discovered that I was the winner of her recent blog hop. Here is a portion of the announcement on  her blog
Winner of the $100.00 Gift Voucher

I would like to take a moment to announce the winner of our $100.00 gift voucher
The winner is...

Gail ...
Photobucket
I was totally SHOCKED to win such a huge prize! If you are looking for some really neat paper piecing items for cards or scrapbooking now is the time to shop because everything is 1/2 off when you purchase $20 or more. What a bargain!
Here is today's card created with one of my selected winnings from her shop.
Thank you Tricia for the wonderful $100 blessing to shop at your store! It truly was a blessing!
RECIPE
Mat - white cardstock from Sam's club
Pre-made white cardstock Joann Essential size A2 card
Paper piecing pattern - It's a Jungle Out There Collection - Little Scraps of Heaven
MS blue ink for distressing around the card
Pop up tape by Forever in Time
CHALLENGES
365 Cards - Challenge # 254 - Color Scheme - I think I got this right!
Paper Take Weekly -anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win. Like the Safari/Jungle theme card. On my bucket list is to go on an African Safari to see Cheetahs in the wild.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Congratulations Gail! You are on a roll!! Have fun with your new stamps!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.