Saturday, November 3, 2012

Here Kitty, Kitty

I have to admit - I am not fond of cats., but this charmer is OK - at least she is on paper! And, I like paper - a lot!
RECIPE
White cardstock from Sam's club
Cat digital stamp compliments of Beccy's Place
Crayola coloring pencils
MS pink ink for distressing around the card
Recollection Pearls
Spellbinders flower die cut - Blossom one - DCWV scrap paper
Challenges
Beccy's Place November challenge (use one of Beccy's  images)-unlimited - ends 11/30
Simon Says Stamp and Show - just add pearls - unlimited - ends 11/4
Simple Salutations - Speedy TV  Cat wild or domestic - unlimited
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Distress your card-unlimited - ends 11/8
Catch the Bug - anything goes- ends 11/10
Thank you for dropping by today - have a great weekend! Gail

8 comments:

  1. Gail, I'm not too fond of cats either, but your card is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a cat lover and have 3 kitties. Your kitty is about as plump as my Clementine! So cute!
    I entered Anything Goes challenge at Just Keep on Creating but have not been able to see who won. Do you know? I have a hard time finding the winner on a lot of the sites.
    Thanks,
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the cat image, the pink distressing on edge of card & flower embellishing. Thanks for joining Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations Ch#17 Cat Wild or Domestic.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP Simple Salutations Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Pam - I sent you a personal email - but I am with you on announcements - sometimes they are slow coming - I think people have a lot going on so they are not as timely as we would want them to be - LOL - JMHO - thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gail...another really cute card! Your cat is really cute and you've done a nice job of colorizing it. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says STamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge, good luck cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Gail! I love the pretty flower you attached to the bottom and the nice simple sentiment.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an adorable card. Love the fat kitty. Thanks for playing along with us at Bugaboo this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.