Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Get- Well

Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is always an honor to have visitors. ~ Gail ~ My dear friend Sue is in the hospital recuperating from a major surgery. She has been in the hospital since the first week of October. Please pray for her that God will heal her quickly so she can return home to her hubby. I know this is a difficult time for her. I will be sending her this card through the mail tomorrow.
RECIPE
White cardstock for the card base
Dearie Doll Digital Stamp - Queen
Sentiment by me
3D-Flowers and lady bug from my stash - unknown source
Mint green paper - Recollections
MS green ink for distressing around the card
CHALLENGES
Paper Take Weekly - flower power
Through the Craft Room Door - Challenge #44 - Anything goes - limit 2E (#2)

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable, I love your image. Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, what a sweet get-well card! Love the queen & sentiment. Love the scene you created and those darling flowers! Your friend will love this & I hope she recovers ASAP. Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. Very fun image. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.