Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ernie - Wobble Tag

I just love the action wobbles. Have you tried them yet? They make any project fun to give. Here is my tag creation using my Cricut machine. Enjoy your day! Thanks for stopping by! ~ Gail ~
RECIPE
Elegant Edges - label -shadow cut (black ColorBok cardstock) top layer label Provocraft Blue Swirl paper

Ernie - Sesame Street Cricut Cartridge (this was a bugger to do - I no longer cut eyes - I put a piece of white paper behind the eye cut our area on the face and then use a black Micron pen to color in the eyes - this worked much better for me. All those striped pieces for the shirt were a mess - so I created a snow suit for Erie by tracing around the black shadow base, trimming the snowsuit a bit smaller,  then gluing the blue snowsuit to the black base piece - I personally think this works better than trying to glue down all of those tiny pieces and some of my tiny pieces did not cut nicely.

Black Micron ink pen for accenting
Recollection colored cardstock for Ernie

CHALLENGES
Tuesday Alchemy - anything but a card
Paper Playtime - anything goes
Just keep on Creating - Christmas - ends Dec 1
Crafty Creations - Christmas crafts(2E)
Pin and Tack - anything goes monthly challenge

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Tag. Like what you did for the eyes & the snow suit idea. The small pieces are a problem for me also. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable Gail. Absolutely love it. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Alchemy and we hope you will join us again.

    Hugs and smiles

    Laine
    DT - Tuesday Alchemy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.