Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Christmas in Paris

Welcome to my blog. Someday I would like to visit Paris at Christmas time- but I am not holding my breath! LOL - I hope you are having a wonderful day! Come back again and leave me some love before you depart. Blessings, Gail
RECIPE
DCWV - The Winter Magic Stack for the mat
Action wobble attached to the Kraft Cardstock
Kraft Cardstock for the Merry Christmas Sentiment and Action Wobble
Paris Collage compliments of Free Vintage Digital Stamps
Action Wobble behind the Eiffel Tower (I printed the tower twice - put foam tape by Forever-in-time between the two printouts, added Kraft cardstock on the back of the tower cut and attached the action wobble.)
Chalks brown ink for distressing
Friskers square 1 1/2 inch punch for the sentiment label to make the ends on the label
Merry Christmas stamp by Mark's Finest Papers
Tim Holtz firebrick ink for the sentiment
CHALLENGES
Action Wobbles Challenge #34 - Travel- where you have been - where you want to go
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes - include an uplifting message
2012 Christmas Card Week #50 (snowmen theme, but you can enter any Christmas card)
Just Keep on Creating - Christmas ends Dec 1
The Pink Elephant - use punches and/or die cuts
Tuesday Alchemy - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! How fun to use an Action Wobble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail, a picture is worth a thousand words and you have told the whole story with that very classy card. I have to say it again, "Gail we love it when you drop in and post with us". Have a blessed day.
    Psalm 103 Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gail - I have my DT hat on right now. I love your card and I am a huge fan of anything Paris. You did a great job. Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy this week.

    Hugs and smiles

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I love this well done you it's fab xx and thanks for playing along at the Tuesday Alchemy Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to go with you to Paris @ Christmas!! LOL
    That's my dream spot to visit as well-any time of the year! LOL

    thanks for playing @ Word Art Wednesday!
    Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.