Saturday, November 17, 2012

Ben age 21 months

Oh my goodness - I found my scrapbooking supplies today. It has been years since I have done any scrapbooking - but today I took the plunge! I found a Christmas picture of Ben, (taken November 24, 1979 when he was closing in on 21 months old). Ben was Born, February 28, 1978 - and yes, I was 12 when I had him - LOL - NOT! WOW! There is such a variety of items these days to use for scrapbooking - more than what I had 35 years ago! Possibly, I can finish up his partially done scrapbook. Here is a page I created today.
RECIPE
Red background paper - Provocraft (Spaced Out)
White cardstock from Sam's club
Polaroid picture of Benjamin - one can't us that camera any longer (taken at Meijers - 1979)
DCWV tree paper cut into a frame
Winter Wonder Die Cut by Tim Holtz - snowman and snowflake
K and Company - pointsettia 3-D embellishment
Marks Finest Papers Stamp - Merry Christmas and Pointsettia
Crayola Coloring pencils
1979 Stamp - Friskers
Benjamin Bligh sentiment created by me
Joann's Essential Green Ink and MS Gray ink
CHALLENGES
Friends of Speedy TV - Challenge 46 - create a scrapbooking page using stamps
Tuesday Alchemy - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Awwww! I am so glad you pulled out your scrapbook supplies and entered our challenge! Sweet photo! Where does the time go??? I have a photo on my bookshelf in our bedroom of the kids age 3 1/2 and baby girl, and I stopped and really looked at it today.... my DH and I look so young! How did those years spin away so quickly? ANYWAY!!! Sweet scrapbook page! So glad you played in FOSTV challenge this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found your supplies and made this festive page. We found some old slides yesterday of before we were married - crazy how fast the years go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page...love the photo. You should consider finishing the entire book. Thanks for joining us at FOSTV....I too am glad you dug out your supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!! Thanks for joining Tuesday Alchemy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photo! You really need to finish the album.Thanks for joining us at FOSTV.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really fun! I love the poinsettia accents! Thanks for playing along with the Friends of Speedy TV!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.