Thursday, November 15, 2012

3 inks, recycle & scraps

WOW! This card was cool to make today! I used scraps, recycle materials, and 3 different inks. I should try these types of challenges again - especially so I can use up those scraps I have laying around in many boxes! LOL Thanks for stopping by today. Gail
Back of the Card base
Mostly Recycle & Scraps


RECIPE
Go Lean Cereal box for card base
Brown shipping paper glued to the cereal box (I save brown shipping paper I receive from packages)
Checkered napkin for the corner bow
Part of a die cut fence
Tree and Mountains are Cricut Cuttings from my stash
Branch is from a paper punch from my stash
White snow cut from scraps of cardstock
Clear Dollar Snowman Stamp
Inks, Joann's essentials green ink, Tim Holtz firebrick, Powered Puff blue Hawaiian
Micron black ink pen to accent the tree and mountains
CHALLENGES
365 Cards - CH #258 Inkalicious
Joans Gardens - Recycle
Shelly's Images - Oh Scrap
Tuesday Alchemy - anything goes
Just Keep on Creating - Christmas ends Dec 1
2012 Christmas Card Challenge - Snowmen theme
The Pink Elephant - die cuts and/or punches

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous idea and it looks awesome Gail! You are on a roll girl! Thanks so much for joining our "SCRAPS" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.