Sunday, November 18, 2012

2 Stamps & 4 inks

Welcome. This is a first for me to use 2 stamps and 4 inks.I took the Challenge at 365 Cards. Thanks for stopping by ~ enjoy your week! Gail
Stampin Sisters in Christ - Shinning Star winner - thank you
RECIPE
Pre-made size 2 Joann Essential card
Stamp Set - My Craft Spots Stampin Around Christmas (I won this set on a bog hop)
Inks by Powder Puff - Mango Mai Tai, Amaretto, Green with Envy, Blue Hawaiin
Boy & Snowman Sticker - Me and My Big Ideas
Action Wobble
Merry Christmas stamp by Mark's Finest Papers (I won this stamp set)
CHALLENGES
365 Days Card Challenge #262 - Stampin Saturday
 Tuesday Alchemy - anything goes
Just Keep on Creating -Christmas - ends Dec 1
Stampin Sisters in Christ - Create a card for a Child

6 comments:

  1. very nice card!! thank you for joining Tuesday Alchemy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail that is so cute, I love it.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, I like the fun stamps and colors. I have blog candy if your interested, details here, http://theantiquewardrobe.blogspot.com/2012/11/christmas-blog-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. Love all the colors. Thanks for joining us at SSiC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us last week at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the way the main image is popped up. Good job at using the # of ink colors.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.