Friday, October 12, 2012

Wobble Boo Card

WOBBLE CARD again! I like the wobble gadget - it is so much fun on a card - I could make it work all day long and I do not think I would get tired of watching the wobble do it's thing! I am weird like that!.
Today I created another card using an Action Wobble.
RECIPE
1. Pre-made A2 card - Joann's Value Pack - white cardstock
2. Mat - DCWV cardstock Ghost & Goblins
3. Square digi - cut with Friskers Square punch - using DCWV Ghost & Goblins Cardstock
4. Ribbons - Back to School Ribbons purchased at Walmart
5. Buttons by Simplicity
6. Crystal Element Stickers by Forever In Time
7. Colorbox Brown ink for distressing the tag and card
8. Glue dots to adhere the buttons
This card was entered in:
* 365 Card Challenge #223 - Double up on at least 3 items (I choose ribbon, buttons, Crystal Elements)
* Pause, Dream, Enjoy - BOO! Challenge #41
* Simon Says - Die cut and/or punches
* Just Keep on Creating - anything goes
* MCC Challenge # 1 - monthly challenge - The Gh'oul Times
Thank you for stopping by today - I appreciate and read all comments~ Enjoy your week! ~ Gail ~


11 comments:

  1. I love to use action wobbles too, aren't they so fun?! Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card with great papers. I love wobbles also.Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! Love the shade of green you used and those wobblers sure are fun! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The green swirl pattern in background compliments the action wobble wonderfully. My daughter's fav color is green. Thanks for entering Pause Dream Enjoy Boo challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Cute Fun card!The green swirl is my favorite!!
    Love the addition of the A/W!
    Enjoy your day,
    Migdalia
    PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Cute Card!!Love the green swirl,its my Favorite!
    Thanks for joining us at PDE Challenges!
    Migdalia
    PDE DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cancel the last comment Gail, I shot off and forgot to alter my correct link - idiot!!!
    Now I'll start again!!
    Your card is gorgeous, I love your design and beautiful colours.
    I love the Wobbly element and must start using mine and stop just playing with them!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Heather, your comment and link was OK, but I went ahead and deleted it as requested - thanks for stopping by my blog! Yes, and use your wobbles - I enjoy using mine! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable. Adding the wobble... great fun factor. Thanks for linking up over at
    MCC Challenge #1 - The gh'oul times!


    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for sharing this lovely project at Anything goes, Just keep on creating.
    Sorry it has taken so long to leave a comment. Just to let you know that the challenges are up and running again so hope you will continue to play along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.