Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Use a Digi - Cutie Pie Challenge

The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog is having their First Birthday! Happy Birthday. The Challenge this week is to use a digi stamp, color it - and upload your creation.
I have 3 digi stamps on this card:
1. Scracecrow compliments of Rick St dennis
2. Fence - compliments of Paulette of TLC
3. Brew bottle - unknown - I cannot find this digi in my stash - (there are 9 bottles on the page) and I want to give credit - if you know who they belong to, please email me - thank you) - I had printed these last week - so I think I downloaded last week - please help me find the designer. Thank you.
The card base is pre-made card-stock by DCWV - I used a 2 inch Friskers circle punch for the moon, Martha Stewart Arts & Crafts markers to color the scarecrow and fence and pop-up tape by Forever in Time scarecrow. I made two print-outs of the scarecrow and put one on top of the other for the 3-D effect.

Why don't you hop on over and join the fun? 

Thank you for stopping by - I appreciate and read all comments ~ Have a fantastic week! ~ Gail ~
This is my second entry in a Cutie Pie Challenge - I entered 3 cards in the No Flower Challenge previously.

This card also entered in:
Through the Craftroom Door - limited 2 E - Challenge #38
Just Keep on Creating - anything goes
Papelitos Challenge, anything goes
Paperplaytime - ends October 12

3 comments:

  1. Too cute. Love the images and that moon looks so real.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing this lovely project at Anything goes, Just keep on creating.
    Sorry it has taken so long to leave a comment. Just to let you know that the challenges are up and running again so hope you will continue to play along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.