Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sleigh, Snow, Trees!

I hate to write this but... WINTER is almost here! BRRR! I am not looking forward to the COLD, but I do like the beauty of the snow! Today's card is a sleigh ride winter scene. I used my  Cricut machine to design this card.
RECIPE
Cricut Cartridge - Paper Doll Dress up
Sleigh - page 74 cut at 2.36 inches height (I used the Gypsy)
Reindeer - page 74 - cut at 2.36 inches height
Trees - page 73 cut at 2 inches and 3 inches in height
Cuttlebug embossing folder - Swirls 
Colorbok black and white cardstock
Blue and white polk-a-dot paper - from my scrap stash
Recollections - brown and green cardstock
Silver Ribbon - Celebrate It
Powder Puff Green with envy ink for the trees
Pop-up tape by Forever in Time for the sleigh, reindeer, trees
Card entered in:
Joan's Gardens - #38 
Just Keep on Creating - anything goes 
Stamp and Create - Winter Wonderland
Thank you for stopping by today ~ I appreciate & read all comments ~ have a blessed day! ~ Gail ~

4 comments:

  1. Cut card Gail! I love the way you staggered your trees.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.
    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love that reindeer, just adorable!! Great card
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card Gail. Your arrangement is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely project at Anything goes, Just keep on creating.
    Sorry it has taken so long to leave a comment. Just to let you know that the challenges are up and running again so hope you will continue to play along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.