Saturday, October 27, 2012

OOPS! I missed your Birthday

I think this might be my first Birthday card on my blog - not sure, but it certainly is the first Be-lated birthday card I have made since crafting.
Recipe
On pre-made card Mariposa by DCWV (love those butterflies and birdcage)
Inky Antics Pretty Posey Honey Pot set (I won these stamps - oh yea!)
Crayola coloring pencils
Sentiment - OOPS! I missed your Birthday by Gail Scott
I stamped the image right on the card - colored it - and added a piece of po-up tape to the sentiment.
Thank you for dropping by today - have a grand day tomorrow - it is SON-day (because Jesus is the son of God) ~ Gail ~
Entered in
365 Card Challenge #241 - It's Not too late
Just Keep on Creating - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. This card is so sweet!
    Pascrap-sew-granny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, Gail. Everything about it adorable.

    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card! Thanks for playing along with us again over at 365 Cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely project at Anything goes, Just keep on creating.
    Sorry it has taken so long to leave a comment. Just to let you know that the challenges are up and running again so hope you will continue to play along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - enjoy your day!