Monday, October 29, 2012

Mummy Tag

Isn't this little Mummy cute? It was cut from Paper Doll Dress-up Cartridge using my Cricut Machine.
Recipe
Cricut Machine with Paper Doll Dress-up Cartridge - page 49
Boo and Bat Stamp by WR Memory Keepers
Black ink by MS
Ribbon - Raffia Dark Green
Polk-a-dot paper ~ TPC Studios
Tag Die Cut - Tim Holtz - bookmark & tag
Pop up tape for both images by Forever in Time
Recollections - white,black, mint green cardstock
Entered in:
Fantabulous Circut Challenge Blog - polk-a-dot( must have a Cricut Cut)
Just Keep on Creating - anything goes 
2 Sisters - Halloween or Fall 
My Craft Spot - too cute to spook
PaperPlaytime - anything goes
Pause, Dream, Enjoy - anything goes 
Thank you for stopping by today - have a great week! ~ Gail ~

7 comments:

  1. Very cute tag! I love the mummy cut! Thank you for joining us over at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is so adorable!! That mummy is so cute!! Another beautiful tag!! Thanks again for joining us at Paper Playtime!! And thanks for stopping by my blog!! I'm happy to be your newest follower!! Happy Tuesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tag with spots--so glad you joined us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the little bat image under the BOO. What a great touch!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin this tag!! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely project at Anything goes, Just keep on creating.
    Sorry it has taken so long to leave a comment. Just to let you know that the challenges are up and running again so hope you will continue to play along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.