Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Life is a Bowl of Cherries

MMM - I love cherries! One of my favorite fruits - especially BLACK SWEET CHERRIES! And here in Michigan we have black sweet cherries - I always get several bags a week - and I could eat the entire bag myself - that is how much I enjoy eating cherries!
RECIPE for today's card
Pre-made white cardstock card by Joann's Essentials
Cherry stamp and sentiment - My Sweet Cherry Pie by Nikki Sivils
Inks - MS - red, brown, black
ENTERED in:
MFPSeedy TV- Simple Salutations Challenge 16
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes(#2)
Just Keep on Creating - anything goes
Through the Craftroom door - anything goes(#2) limit 2E
Thank you for stopping by today ~ enjoy your week! ~ Gail~

6 comments:

  1. Like the Clean & Simple (CAS) style of your Cherry card. I like Cherries also. We grow Blueberries & Strawberries in our garden. Thanks for entering Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations Ch#16 Fruit or Veg.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP Simple Salutations Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you about "good cherries"...I could live on sweet fresh fruit in general. Right now, I'm going through two large bags of huge dark red grapes that taste like candy they're so sweet. This card is precious, and I'm so blessed that you shared (TWO) cards with us this week so far. You can share up to 5, and I'd LOVE to see them all. Have a blessed week, and keep creating.....and munching on cherries. Zero points?
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a "SWEET" little card! I too am a fruit lover!! YUM!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sweet CAS card--very cute image and fun sentiment--great design! :^) Thanks for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely project at Anything goes, Just keep on creating.
    Sorry it has taken so long to leave a comment. Just to let you know that the challenges are up and running again so hope you will continue to play along.

    ReplyDelete

It is always and honor & blessing to have you stop by - may your day be filled with Joy & Happiness - God Bless you today & Always - ~ Gail ~