Thursday, October 4, 2012

Halloween House Card

Janis, over at Pause, Dream Enjoy blogspot is hosting some blog candy with an unexpected crafting challenge. Well, that is certainly a challenge for me! Janis' card is fabulous - why not click HERE to stop by and see her creation?  Challenge ends October 11 at noon! Hurry over!

Here is what I created today as I looked through my stash of already cut and ready to go embellishments:
1. Round silver moon - Friskers circle punch/Recollection Card-stock
2. Circut Cut Tree (the back side is the brown tree~ the paper was Megan Elizabeth Paper layers) I will locate which cartridge later and post.
3. Black house with yellow windows - Cricut cut (I will locate which cartridge later and post) - Paper was Recollections.
5. Ghost cut from DCWC Ghost & Goblins paper (OK - this was not in my cutting bucket - but I thought it would work on this card - so I did cut that out today.)
6. Pre-made size A2 card  - unknown
7. Pop-dots for the house

I am also entering this card in MCC Challenge #1 - Gh'oul Times.
Nana, at MCC is hosting a monthly challenge - so you still have time to enter - Hurry over and join the fun!

Entered in the follows as well:
1. Papertakeweekly - anything goes - a Tuesday Challenge

Thank you for dropping by today ~ I appreciate your comments~ have a great week! ~ Gail ~

5 comments:

  1. I love it! I also like to keep some already cut and assembled die cuts around. Makes cards go really quick sometimes. GREAT card. Love the tree. Thanks for playing with me at my challenge!! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! your blog button works... i put it on my page and it brought me back here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scene card. All your elements work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fun and spooky card Gail! Thank you so much for joining the celebration at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.