Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Halloween Wobble Bat Clock Card

Wobble, Wobble, Wobble - I love those Action Wobbles on cards! Today I created a Halloween Action Wobble card using the following:
1. Pre-made white card-stock card by DCWV - size A2
2. DCWV - Ghost and Goblins Card-stock for the mat
3. Ribbon by Studio G
4. EK - Real Estate Punch for the orange label - pop dot tape by Forever In Time on back
5. Sentiment on orange label cut from DCWV Halloween paper - same as the mat
6. Powder Puff - Midnight Obession black ink for the label, card, and digi
7. Free Bat Watch Digi by Sweetly Scrapped
8. Action Wobble! Behind the Bat Watch

This card was entered in:
1. Action Wobble Card Challenge - #30 - Whatever Wobbles
2. MCC - October Monthly Challenge -  Challenge # 1 the Gh'oul Times
3. Hiding in my Craft Room - freestyle - ends October 5

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great week and leave a comment as I like reading what you have to say! Thanks! ~ Gail ~

4 comments:

  1. very nice... the bat watch is awesome and I love the color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this! Great paper & I love anything with clocks on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the halloween wobble thanks for joining us at mcc with nana and rhonda. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.