Friday, October 5, 2012

Halloween Place Cards

Halloween Place Cards
I like to make place cards for my family members when I invite them to dinner. Here are some simple to make placement cards that take no time to whip up.
Supplies used:
1. Colorbok - Black card-stock for the base - cut 5 1/2 inches long by 2 3/4 inches wide - score at 2 3/4 and fold
2. Next layer - Recollections brown card-stock - cut at 2 1/2 x 2 1/2
3. Next layer - Recollections white card-stock - cut at 2 1/4 x 2 1/4
4. Cuttlebug Swiss Dot folder for the white card stock
5. Pumpkin - I cut mine one inch using the Create a Critter Cartridge in the Cricut Machine
6. Black pen - I use Mircon 01 Black Ink Pen
     I got my inspiration for these place cards from  Katie on You tube -
Katie  will show you how to use the same card for different occasions by changing the ornament on the card and how to emboss leaving an area to write the name.
I entered this project:
1. Decorate to Celebrate - challenge # 35 - Halloween
2. Just Keep on Crafting - anything goes - monthly challenge

6 comments:

  1. Hi Gail! So glad you found me cause it gave me a chance to find your blog. I am your newest follower.
    I am off to browse & visit your blog some more.
    These place cards are simply adorable.
    Can't wait to see what else you've created & shared.
    Crafty best wishes,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Duper Cute Cards!!!
    Enjoy your weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are cute thank you for joining us at decorate to celebrate. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your little placecards -- that must be lots of fun for your family to find their special spot for dinner!! :)

    Thanks so much for decorating your celebrations at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog!

    Big hugs,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    and Decorate To Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.