Thursday, October 25, 2012

Bucket of Love

I do not know how many more days until Valentines Day, but 365 Cards Challenge #238 is Be Mine, Valentine. I think it is cool to get a head start on making cards for Valentines Day. So here is the card I created for that challenge.
RECIPE
Hearts Embossing folder by Darcie
Pink Recollection Cardstock
Beach Love Digital Stamp ~ Image © Designed2Delight by Faith Skrdla (I was blessed to win this image in a card contest oh yeah!)
Cayola coloring pencils
Martha Stewart art and craft marker set
MS red ink
Pop up tape behind the Beach Love stamp and sentiment
Sentiment - by Gail Scott
Entered in:
365 Cards challenge #238
Just Keep on Creating 
Stamping Sisters in Christ - Peace or Calm
Thank you for dropping by today ~ have a God-blessed week! Enjoy life! ~ Gail ~

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gail!
    I love your Valentine, so cute! I noticed that the stamp is one that you won. I also won but am having trouble receiving my stamps. Can you tell me how to do it? I'm new to this.
    Thanks
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com
    pamdanner1973@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Love the image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for joining us at 365 Cards! An adorable card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.