Thursday, October 25, 2012

Bucket of Love

I do not know how many more days until Valentines Day, but 365 Cards Challenge #238 is Be Mine, Valentine. I think it is cool to get a head start on making cards for Valentines Day. So here is the card I created for that challenge.
RECIPE
Hearts Embossing folder by Darcie
Pink Recollection Cardstock
Beach Love Digital Stamp ~ Image © Designed2Delight by Faith Skrdla (I was blessed to win this image in a card contest oh yeah!)
Cayola coloring pencils
Martha Stewart art and craft marker set
MS red ink
Pop up tape behind the Beach Love stamp and sentiment
Sentiment - by Gail Scott
Entered in:
365 Cards challenge #238
Just Keep on Creating 
Stamping Sisters in Christ - Peace or Calm
Thank you for dropping by today ~ have a God-blessed week! Enjoy life! ~ Gail ~

5 comments:

  1. Hi Gail!
    I love your Valentine, so cute! I noticed that the stamp is one that you won. I also won but am having trouble receiving my stamps. Can you tell me how to do it? I'm new to this.
    Thanks
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com
    pamdanner1973@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Love the image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for joining us at 365 Cards! An adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely project at Anything goes, Just keep on creating.
    Sorry it has taken so long to leave a comment. Just to let you know that the challenges are up and running again so hope you will continue to play along.

    ReplyDelete

It is always and honor & blessing to have you stop by - may your day be filled with Joy & Happiness - God Bless you today & Always - ~ Gail ~