Sunday, October 28, 2012

BOO! Monster Card

I found this MONSTER in the Paper Doll Dress up. So here is another Halloween Spooky card!
Recipe
DCWV - Ghost & Goblins cardstock - mat on front of pre-made card by Joann essentials
Cricut Cut Monster - Paper Doll Dress Up page 49
Boo and Bat stamps by WR Memory Keepers (Stamp set I won)
Scallop punch by Friskers
Orange, brown, and green plain papers by Recollections
Entered in
My Craft Spot Challenge #74 - Little Monsters
Just Keep on Creating - anything Goes
Shelly's Images - Spooky Halloween 
MCC Challenge #1 - The Gh'oul TImes - monthly challenge
2 Sisters - Halloween
Thank you for dropping by ~ Have a Great Week! ~ Gail


4 comments:

  1. That green monster is just too cute to spook.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! The background paper is so cool and your monster is so cute! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! What a great monster! I bet you had fun putting your card together! :) Thanks for entering your card in the *Little Monsters* challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.