Sunday, October 21, 2012

Black & White Card

I like black and white cards - so I guess that is another reason I like how this came out. I made this card based on the requirements for the 365 Card Challenge #234 Letter of the Day (B - select 3 items that start with B for your card - my three are: Buggy, Bubbles, Black) -  It was a fun and easy card to make if you have a Cricut Machine
RECIPE
1. Pre-made Joann's Value Pack size A2 white card
2. Horse and Buggy (page 50) and Corner Embellishment (page 62) Cricut Cartridge - Heritage
3. Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Tiny Bubbles
4. Colorbox black cardstock
Thank you for stopping by to visit me today - it was an honor to have you here ~ have a great week ~ Gail ~
Entered in:
Just keep on creating - anything goes - ends November 1
Hiding in my Craftroom - die cut - limit 3


5 comments:

  1. Gail:
    I am so blessed to have met you. I know that some of the other new bloggers/participants at Word Art Wednesday would LOVE to meet you. If you stop by to say hello and follow them, I know they will do the same for you. They are both beautiful Christian women who love crafting, are learning to link up and play along in challenges, and would love to make some bloggy friends in Christ. They are: Pam at www.scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com and Carole at www.lavendargrace.blogspot.com - You can tell them I sent you by to say hello if you want.
    Happy crafting, and chat with you soon.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!
    Angela DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at 365 Cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing your lovely project at Anything goes, Just keep on creating.
    Sorry it has taken so long to leave a comment. Just to let you know that the challenges are up and running again so hope you will continue to play along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.