I won the Action Wobble Challenge for this card entry! Thank you very much!
I really, really like this Sock Monkey Wobble Card! (the wobble is behind the monkey jumping on the bed).
Supplies used for this card:
1. Pre-made 5x7 card purchased at Michael's store - Value Pack
2. Sponged on brown ink by Martha Stewart (I really like that grunge look!)
3. Sock Monkeys, bed, and sentiment from Lettering Delight - a great place for value digits.
4. Friskers border punch -LACE
5. Rhinestones by Recollections
6. Quickutz die cut for the sentiment
7. Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive and ATG/tape
8. Polkadot paper (unknown but probably DCWV)
This card was entered in:
Action Wobble Challenge - border and wobble required
Thank you for dropping by - I love to read your comments~ and join my sight while you are here! Thanks a bunch! Have a blessed week! ~ Gail ~ I am off to play with my wobble!