|Cricut Cut - Rock Around the Christmas Tree|
I love to use Action Wobbles on my cards!
Here is a 50's Gal Cricut Cut Card I created today using an Action Wobble.
1. Green Glitter Card - DCWV
2. Pine Tree - Create A Critter Cartridge- 3.5 inches
3. Happy Dots Paper by Megan Elizabeth to cut the Pine Tree
4. Fifty's Gal - (Cut -H - 3.47/W 2.83 inches) Nifty-Fifty's Cricut Cartridge
5. Papers - DCWV & The Paper Company
6. Friskers Scallop Punch for the sentiment - white cardstock from Sam's Club
7. Mircron 05 Ink Pens for the Sentiment and Saddle Shoes in colors Black, Red, Green - & MS green ink for the sentiment edging
8. An Action Wobble
9. Friskers 1 1/2 inch circle punch to adhere the Wobble & 50's Gal
10. Recollections teeny tiny pearl for the earring
11. My Gypsy
This card was entered in the Action Wobbles Blog Challenge - Polk-a-Dots. If you like to Wobble, (Click on the Purple Wobble wording to purchase wobbles) why don't you hop on over and join the fun?
Also entered in:
Simon Says - anything goes
Thank you for visiting my blog today - I am happy you stopped by ~ have a great week! ~ Gail~