Today I created a card of encouragement - "Just Be You." I followed the "Ingredients" to participate in the 365 Card Challenge- Day 201 - Surprise Guest Spot
I did not own any Paper Pretties Digi's so here are the Ingredients listed for the Challenge:
1. 4.25 x 5.5 Card - DCWV - pre-made tan card inked with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink
2. Stamped image (digi or rubber) - The pointing hand (adhered with a pop-up by Forever in Time and colored with Studio G ink for the sleeve, and Tattered Rose Distress by Tim Holtz for the hand) is compliments of Free Vintage Digis Stamps
3. 5 Buttons - by Simplicity. Did you notice the one Green Button at the top of the card on the right-hand side- (This button represents - Just Be You!) - and the Green button is away from the crowd which are the four black buttons on the left side of the card) ~ Iris brand embroidery floss was used through the holes of the buttons and glue dots by Forever In Time were used to adhere the buttons to the card.
4. 3 Different Ribbons - Studio G, Offray and Ki Ribbons were my choices in Black & White
5. Pattern Paper - the 5 1/4 x 4 inch mat cut - K & Company - Typography Collage
6. Sentiment - By Bo Bunny "Just Be You."
I will be giving this card to someone that is struggling to "Just Be You." Possibly, one of my granddaughters.
Also entered in:
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by my blog - I appreciate and read your comments. Have a great week! ~ Gail ~