Sunday, September 30, 2012

Guitar Sing Unto the Lord

I really like this Guitar Dimensional by Recollections. It was housed with a variety of stickers ~ I sure wish they would have had more - I purchased it on clearance from Joann's this past summer.
Elements used to create this card:
    1. Colorbox Black Card-stock for the size A2 card - this is a vertical opening card
    2. Recollections brown/burgundy card stock for the mat - cut 4 x 5 1/4
    3. Guitar Dimensional Sticker by Recollections
    4. 3 White pearls by Recollections
    5. Sentiment - compliments of Dee from Dee's Bugaboo Boutique
    6. Pop-up dots for sentiment by Recollections

This card was entered in:
1. Stampin Sisters in Christ- Challenges #159
2. Hanging in my Craft Room #65 Freestyle 
3. Challenges 4 Everybody Challenge #4  Anything Goes 
4. Simon Says - Anything Goes


Thank you for visiting my blog~ have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Love that little guitar! Great card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Hiding In My Craft Room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Gail, I love the guitar.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little guitar. I can just imagine a tiny little pick to play it. Thanks for sharing with the Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute guitar and the your design is just great. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Good luck! Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - May you Honor Jehovah God today & Always! Blessings